Learning is extremely valuable. Learning is a form of advancement in life. If you learn something, you have gained more knowledge, and you can apply that knowledge to life. Besides in life, learning is a large part of school. It is valuable to learn in school for multiple reasons. For one, that’s the whole point your in school, to learn what the teachers have to teach you. Also, if you make a mistake in life, and never learn from it, then you’ll keep making mistakes. You have to learn from what you did wrong or from what you don’t know- and then use that gained knowledge and apply it in situations- whether life choices, or in a simple school homework assignment. Overall, learning has a huge value in life.
1) The value of learning to me is being able to understand the things around you. The more you understand the more worldy you are. Not only do you value yourself more as you gain knowledge, but the more people around you, as well. Learning is one of the best things in the world. There are people who will never have the chance to become as educated as most.2) My role as a learner is to try and soak up knowledge, and understand as much of it that I can. Many people think that the smarter you are the more important you are in today's society. Education gives you a sense of identity to some people.
Learning is very valuable it helps us more understand things in the world, Things we need for when we get our first job, and has many other importances. Without learning our world would be a mess no one would understand anything. We are being taught right now many different things so we can learn and better ourselves for the future. If we learn now in the future we will have more understanding of things around us and the things we are trying to achieve.As a learner my role is to take everthing in. Everything my teachers teach me I have to take in and store in the back of my mind so if I ever need that information ill have it and will know what to do in certain situations. Also as a student I should value everything everyone in general has to teach me, not just teachers. You can learn alot of things from all variaties of people.
1. One of the things that I think the value of learning is to be able to remember the things that we learn about over the years so that one day you can get on the game show "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader" than we will be able to win a million dollers and be rich.The value is to remember.2.One role as a learner is to comprehend any and every thing that you learn and put into the real world so you can get good jobs and start raising a family and and maybe someday help your kids with homework or something else so that is just my thought so peace
1) The value of learning is being able to take in knowledge and use it in the real world. We use the stuff we learn in our daily lives as in our jobs, or maybe just on the street or with friends. Other's who dont want to learn or drop out of school will have a harder time comprehending and understanding different questions or simple encounters in life. Every job uses knowledge for example, every job uses math all the time. Learning is important because it not only affects students but affects adults in thier daily lives also. People say learning doesn't help us in our lives, but we do in everything we do. If we never learned it would be impossible to understand anything.2)A learner pays attention to the teacher. A teacher doesn't always have to be taught by a school teacher but by anyone with knowledge. We student's as learner's will understand more in the future with the knowledge we take in to our minds. Learner's dont comprehend if they dont pay attention.
I believe that there is great success and great value in learning. People will look up to you and eventually seek knowledge from you giving you a petite sense of pride. It as well increases your own knowledge and gives a sense of pride knowing that you have a bright future. I mean that by learning gives you the ability to succeed in life such as being accepted into a collage, or at least knowing what is needed in life to survive. Over all everyone should take an advantage in life to learn because in short words, more good comes from learning, than bad.There is quite a large role in learning as a, learner and requires many sacrifices and much determination. To start you need an ability to pay attention and actually receive and take in information not just let it pass over your head? Also, and possibly the most important, you need the will to learn. If you loose all motivation in learning then the purpose is defeated. Because learning helps no one but yourself and if you loose that determination, all is lost. As a learner you need to learn also what it is you will get out of all this so called learning, or what the benefit is, having such is what will keep your will to learn alive. Being a student isn’t as easy as all believe it takes much but it is possible.
The value of learning is very important in your whole life. You can never stop learning and the more you learn the more successful your life will be. An example of this if you learn how to take care of yourself now, you will be able to take care of not only yourself but also your family and friends. The more you learn the less you will make mistakes and the more you grow. My role as a learner is to glean information from my teachers. The more I glean from my teachers the more I will grow and learn. And the more I grow and learn will effect how successful in life I will be. Not just successful in money but also in all aspects of my life. The value of learning is one of the greatest values we have, and as learners we seriously waste it this gift if we don’t use it.
Knowledge, Understanding, comprehension, and showing off all you know by getting a fabulous career and striving through life. These are all values of learning to me. First off knowledge if you don’t know anything then how are you ever going to get anything done? Second off, Understanding, if you know something, but you don’t understand it then did you really learn? The value of learning is getting to collage and having a job that you love and enjoy and understand. The value of learning is knowing, understanding and comprehending. My role as a learner is to do the best i can and strive and presavere. my role as a learner is to really learn by understanding. A learner is a good listner and obsorbs everything they hear. As a learner it is my role to help others learn, by helping others it also straightens out any confusion i have therfore we are both better learners.
Why is learning so valuable? Learning is valuable because when we learn something then we can take it to the next step in our lives. If we do not learn anything then everything would just be a big mess and nobody would understand anything. Learning gets us to the point in life were we can make money for the hard work that we have put in at school. School is an example why learning is valuable! You go to school to learn about something so that you can use in life. If you go to school and learn nothing then why are you at school? School is for learning and strengthening your mind. Learning is also very helpful because if you get into trouble then you should learn from your actions. If you do not learn, the problem will come up again in later life because you did not learn from your actions. My role as a learner is to listen and to teach what I have learned. You need to listen to others so that if someone has asked you a question than you can respond with a quality answer by what you have learned in the past. In addition, I think my role as a learner is to be quiet when others are speaking because if I was speaking I think I would want everyone else to hear what I was saying so that they could learn from me.
The value of learning for me is great because in today’s society you can get no were with out a proper education. With a proper education you can get almost any job you like. If you study engineering you can become a car designer, or if you study cooking you can become a chief. every thing in our world needs a base of understanding, and learning is the way to achieve it. Learning isn’t only for those things, we also use learning to learn from our mistakes so we wont repeat them. We also use it to communicate and deal with the people in our lives.I believe my role as a learner and student is to learn not only in but out of the class room as well. Like in the class room I can learn math, but out of the class room I can learn when I'm supposed to use that math.
Learning is an important part of life. Without learning humans would never go forward, and never discover anything. With learning we can move forward and acheive many goals and set our sights on many new things. Without learning you would also probably make the same mistakes over and over again. So learning is very important part of life and is valued for productivity and help as we continue our goals as people.Our role as learners is to take knowlage that we get and use it to help at civilization. We use knowlage that we gained and add onto it so it's more useful for the people after us. Learning is a very valuble thing to people so we can move on as our lifes progress and help the people after us progress their lifes to.
The value of learning is to get into a good college and succeed in life. If you don't value learning, then you will not get good enough grades to go to a good college. If you don't go to a good college then you probably won't get a good job and won't succeed in life. Obviously, if you don't value learning, you won't get into a good college and get a good job.My role as a learner is to learn, and understand as much as I possibly can. Not only in the classroom, but during every day life aswell. When i learn, I try and retain that information for when I need it in the future. Everything you learn will help you in your future career.
1)There are many values of learning. Learning helps people to go to their dream college. College helps people learn for their dream job. Learning helps people to live out there dreams and to create new dreams to accomplish. Learning helps people to know about the current world and the past of the world. Learning teaches people to solve problems that occur frequently and infrequently. Learning is a helper to get through life. 2)My role for learning is to accomplish my goals of good grades and the actual use of the knowledge gained. I want to receive a GPA of 3.7 to get into the Air force Academy. I don’t just want to earn a good grade and forget what I learned two weeks later. I want to use the knowledge to my advantage in life. I want to use the helper in life that almost everyone receives: an education.
The value of learning for me is that the more of an education you have the more likely it is for you to get a good job and get paid more. If you don’t take learning serious then you will not get good grades and not go to a good college.My role as a learner is to get my work done on time and to remember what you teach me so I can use it later in my life. I also need to relate what I learn to the real world and use my skills when necessary.
1) The value of learning is being able to acquire knowledge through the sayings and writings of others, and repeating it to teach others what you have learned. Without being able to spread the knowledge that you have gained the learning that you have done is worthless. Learning is important in many ways because without learning we would be nothing more than dust, floating around life without being able to learn or adapt to your surroundings. Learning is also important to me because I would like to get into a division one college some day and the only way I can do that is if I get straight A's all the way through high school. 2) My role as a learner is to listen and pay attention so that I can take in all of the information my teachers are giving me. In order to get a good job later in life I will have to have knowledge in many various subjects which can only be acquired by being an effective learner. As a learner I am also obligated to help pass on my knowledge to all of those around me.
The value of learning for me is that the more of an education you have the more likely it is for you to get a good job and get paid more. If you don’t take your education seriously then you won’t get good grades and wont get into a good college so then you won’t get as good of a jobMy role as a learner is to get my work done on time and to remember what you teach me so I can use it later in my life. I will also need to use it in the real world and at the right times
The value in learning, is growing. The more we learn the more knowledge we gain. The more we learn, the greater our self confidence becomes. The more we learn, the more well rounded idividuals we grow into.My role as a learner is to absorb as much information as possible. To not become discoraged by my mistakes, but to learn from them. And to apply this new knowledge in everyday life.
The value of learning is important to me because what would you do in this world today with out knowledge? Knowledge plays an important role in whatever career you choose. You need to be able to relate your knowledge in every day life. If you learn a vocabulary word, then a week later you forget it, that doesnt help you at all. It is important that you pay attention in school so that when you get older and have kids you can help them if they have a question. If you have a wide vocabulary you can understand and communicate with other people that are using big words. My role as a learner is to learn from my teachers and my peers. Sometimes you learn from when one of your peers asks a question and answers a question you had. Another role is to be respectful to my peers. I should treat them the same way i want to be treated.
The value of learning can be thought of in so many ways I can barely wrap my mind around it. I've had so much experience in not taking advantage of my learning oppertunities in the past that now, after making listake after mistake, I feel like I'm finally beginning to understand a little piece of it's importance. You learn in eerything you do. Even when you're making really big mistakes. Actually, it's especially then. I don't think you can put a value on learning because it's life. That's all you do for as long as you live. You learn. If you don't leanr in life, you can not only not succeed, but you couldn't function either. I have no idea how to answer this question. I think that as a learner I have to accept my learning. Often I will do something that I should learn from and I get to conceited or blinded by my pride to take the lesson and go with it.
1.) Learning is a big thing. It can open your eyes to new things. It expands your mind for the future in front of you. It makes you more knowledgeable were ever you go. Weather it be at school in class, or a store shopping for clothes.2.) As a learner I have a couple of key roles. I need to be able to understand what teachers are teaching, Take what they have taught me and use it in the real world. Show people what you know and what you can do with all your knowledge.
1)Learning is valuable because it is an important roll in graduating as a student and in life. If there were nothing to learn than life would be pointless. There is always something to learn whether it be in school or life. Besides, learning has a big affect in life, you can’t get very far without an education, but with an education you can get anywhere. Yes learning is an important value in life, with knowledge there’s always an opportunity.2)My role as a learner is to take a life lesson out of every bit of knowledge I gain. You need to be able to understand what you’re learning so if someone asks you a question then you will be able to answer them with a good strong answer you learned from the past. Another role as a learner is that you need to remember what you learned so you can pass it on to who may ever need it.
1) What is the value of learning?To me the value of learning is a great experience. An experience only so many get to have. Several of us don't even like to learn and take it for granted to say the least, but most of all it is valuable for the long run. In our long futures ahead of us, we are going to need valuable information for jobs, to even teach our own kids, friends...see i believe that everyone you meet has something to teach even in the smallest manor. that is a great gift.2) What is your role as a learner?My role as a learner is very important not only to me but the people around me. I say this because if i am disrupt full and off task how does that make me look and how does it help those around me?it doesn't, so my role as a learner is to be respectful, positive attitude towards things, and haha when i said thrive in class...i thought about it for a long while and the correct word it strive.and that means to make strenuous effort toward any goal. and i believe that with many different perspectives. another role as a learner is to do what is asked of me and do it on time. its makes everything easier. see you have 2 paths to take in your life, and easy one with of coarse with that comes responsibility or a hard one with hardship. so my role it to take advantage of what in front of me and use everything i have got. i could go on forever about roles but these i just explained are the most important to me.
The value of learning is to be able to have a successful life. Without an education,you may not get a good job or make good money. Then it is harder to raise a family and buy food for them and live in a nice house. Life will be hard.My role as a learner is to to know as much as I can. I need to pay attention to the teacher and have a good attitude about learning. I want to be able to graduate throught highschool with good grades and get to college too.
Post a Comment